Traversing the Iberian Peninsula from the most southern point on the European mainland to Valencia or Saint-Jean-de-Luz near Biarritz at the Biscaya sea.
- standard route: 1130km / 21’400m vertical climbing
- extended route: 1800km / 33’260m vertical climbing
Cycling from the most northern to the most southern point on the European mainland crossing different countries, cultures and sceneries. Start your journey at 24 hours daylight up in the north, end your journey at the Mediterranean Sea, with its warm sunny weather with view to the next continent, Africa.
- finish Helsinki, Finland ~1753km / ~15’000m climbing
- finish Bregenz, Austria ~4071km / ~28’050m climbing
- finish Nice, France ~5370km / ~48’100m climbing
- finish Tarifa, Spain ~7370km / ~80’000m climbing
Cycling from Tanger to Essaouira in Morocco over the Atlas mountains. Start where the NorthCape-Tarifa adventure finishes, about 17km south of Tarifa in Africa.
- standard route: 1990km / 36’200m vertical climbing
- extended route: 2920km / 41’000m vertical climbing
A 1500km bike adventure from Havanna to Santiago de Cuba.
A self supported bicycle adventure from Punta Arenas, Chile in Patagonia to Cartagena, Colombia at the Caribbean sea. 90% of the route will follow unpaved roads over the Andes mountain range, the longest mountain range in the world. The route brings you up to 5000m and more and includes a downhill with about 5000m vertical.
A shorter version of the full route will be developed too.