Cycling is our passion and we do it since years. We are happy, if we can share our experiences and if you can profit from it.
(german, english, french)
On the road and traveling for transbike adventures all year round to check and explore routes.
Riding bikes since 6 years old. Used the bike for the way to scool, to the university and to explore the world. Traveled all over the Alps, then the Pyronees, later to Island, Greeze and several times in the USA. A several week long cycling journey to the NorthCape, was the start of the idea for the NorthCape-Tarifa bike race. After starting to the Transam bike Race 2015, the idea to offer training camps was born.
- Tortour Race Switzerland 2012: finisher in a 6 man team
- Tortour Race Switzerland 2014: finisher in a 4 man team, 6th place
- Tour du Mont Blanc 2014: finisher (60 of 250 finished in heavy rain and storm weather)
- Haute Route Pyronees 2013: finisher
- Haute Route Dolomites and Haute Route Alpes: 2014: finisher
- Transam Bikerace 2015: left race in Farmington Missoury after several issues
- Transam Bikerace 2016: finisher in 26 days
- Transcontinental Bikerace 2016: finisher in 15 days
- Transafrica Bikerace 2016: finisher
- Indian Pacific Wheel Race 2017: finisher
- TransAtlantic Way 2017: finisher
- Transcontinental Bikerace 2017
- Silkroad Mountain Race 2018
(german, greece, english)
Living on the Greeze Island Lespos, riding his bike every day to work.
Steffen is supporting transbike adventures with his knowledge in cycling and bike packing events. He rides his bike like Andy since many years. He starts at brevets, did Paris-Brest-Paris and many more long distance rides. He spends a lot of time in the preparation before he starts for an event. Steffen is also Endura embassador.
- Transcontinental Race 2, 2014: 4th place
- Transafrica Bikerace 2015: 1st place, 9 days
- Transam Bikerace 2016: 2nd place, 19 days
- Indian Pacific Weel Race 2017: finisher
- Central Geeze 2017: finisher
- NorthCape-Tarifa adventure 2018: 1st place, 7400km in 21 days
- and more…
(portuguise, french, english)
Graça is the seamstress who makes all the caps and backbags for our participants.
Graça makes a great work that we have the goodies for our riders ready in time. She makes it possible, that we can give a special handmade goody to our riders that remembers for a long time to an event.