Cycling is our passion and we do it since years. We are happy, if we can share our experiences and if you can profit from it.
(german, english, french)
Riding bikes since 6 years old. Used the be for the way to scool, to the university and to explore the world. Traveled all over the Alps, then the Pyronees, later to Island, Greeze and several times in the USA. A several week long cycling journey to the NorthCape, was the start of the idea for the NorthCape-Tarifa bike race. After starting to the Transam bike Race 2015, the idea to offer training camps was born.
- Tortour Race Switzerland 2012: finisher in a 6 man team
- Tortour Race Switzerland 2014: finisher in a 4 man team, 6th place
- Tour du Mont Blanc 2014: finisher (60 of 250 finished in heavy rain and storm weather)
- Haute Route Pyronees 2013: finisher
- Haute Route Dolomites and Haute Route Alpes: 2014: finisher
- Transam Bikerace 2015: left race in Farmington Missoury after several issues
- Transam Bikerace 2016: finisher in 26 days
- Transcontinental Bikerace 2016: finisher in 15 days
- Transafrica Bikerace 2016: finisher
- Indian Pacific Wheel Race 2017: finisher
- TransAtlantic Way 2017: finisher
(german, greece, english)
Living on the Greeze Island Lespos, rinding his bike every day to work.
- Transcontinental Race 2, 2014: 4th place
- Transafrica Bikerace 2015: 1st place, 9 days
- Transam Bikerace 2016: 2nd place, 19 days
- Indian Pacific Weel Race 2017: finisher
- Central Geeze 2017: finisher
- and more…
Comes from the Triathlon and using the bike for traveling into the self supported races.
- Oetztaler Radmarathon 2015: finisher (with 7 flats)
- Transam Bikerace 2015: crashed in Kentucky in 5th position (broken shoulder)
- Transam Bikerace 2016: started with knee issues and left the race after 3000km
- Transcontinental Race 4, 2016: 6th place, 11 days
- Transam Bikerace 2017: hit by a car, one day in hospital, back to the race and finished
- Transcontinental Race 5, 2017: 26th place, 12 days
A master on the mountain bike. From Nice and made La Grave his home village. Bruno knows all the trails at La Grave and is familar with in the French Alps. He is a veteran on the La Grave downhill trails.