Cycling on the pistes of the legendary Paris-Dakar rally
You will see The dunes of Erg Chebbi and Erg Chigaga, some pistes from the legendary Paris-Dakar, traversing remote Riads, and unpaved roads.
You will travel light accompanied by the support vehicle, which will carry your luggage to the places where we will stay overnight. During the stages, you can choose to cycle alone and go at your own pace or together with other participants.
- Duration: 7 days
- Difficulty: moderate
- Bike: gravel or mtb, we reccomend 47mm tire and wider
- Bike: you bring your own bike or you can rent a bike
- Route: Merzouga to Foum Zguid on Paris-Dakar rally pistes, 443km / +1814m -1863m, about 50km on paved roads
- Daily pensum: about 70km, 4 hours on the bike
- Group size: max. 6 person
- Date: October 28th till November 4th 2023
- Euro 2500.- (special price pioneer tour)
3 additional nights, 2 days in the High Atlas.
- Highlights: Gorges Dadés, Tizi-n’Ouano 2910m (highest drivable pass in Morocco), Tizi Tigherrhouzine 2645m, Gorge du Todra
- Max. 2 person
- Date: October 25th till 28th 2023
- Price Euro 700.-
In the price included:
- Full board: breakfast, dinner and snacks, sandwiche during the day
- Drinks: tea
- Support car
- Transport of your luggage between the accommodations
- Transbike-Adventure bike guide with knowledge of the route, fluid speaking english, polish and other languages
- Transbike-Adventure travel guide with knowledge of the area speaking german, english and french
- 7 nights single room in hotel, riad and tent camp, some places have a swimming pool
- Transfer from Marakech to Merzouga and Foum Zguid to Marakech
In the price not included
- Flight to Morocco and bike transport or rental bike (from Euro 200.- for 6 days)
- Any drinks beside tea and water
- Annulation insurance, assistance insurance, health and accident insurance
Check our upcoming tours or send us an email.